
My Dearest,
My name is Samira, am an undergraduate, a young, lovely, honest and caring girl from Kenya but am staying at the refugee camp in Burkina Faso now , I read your profile and It is fascinating, then I decided to write to you, please I really want to have a good relationship with you if you will accept because I have an important issue about my inherited fund 6.7 million USA dollars deposited in Islamic Development Bank here in Burkina Faso by my late father, please I want you to assist me and stand as my as my foreign Trustee and partner, that is what the bank demands of me which is in accordance to my late father will and instruction , please you will help me to withdraw this money and transfer it into your bank account as my foreign partner and Trustee , the involve some expenses and Am willing to offer you 30% of the total money for your help and services , I have all the document for prove and I will give you more details with in my next message , to reply here is my Email please , miss_samira.kones024@yahoo.com
Yours sincerely
Miss Samira .
0 Responses to “Re:”
Posting Komentar